Sunday 3 July 2011

Question and Answer


Ques 1) as employer what I should do?
Ans:Employer should register all their illegal worker and give relevant document to agent or to immigration where they registering their worker.
Ques 2) is it any guarantee that my entire illegal worker would be legalised?
Ans:For my knowledge government do not give any guarantee all d worker will b legalised. One stop centre will decide according the need of sector and the eligibility of employer
Ques 3) what will happen if i didn’t register my worker?
After end of whitening process, full swing of enforcement will carried out because government already given d chance. llegal worker who didn’t register in the time of registration period will be punished according immigration law. Employer also will face firm action.
Ques 4)I have registered foreign worker with me but under other company’s name.  Can i employ him?
There is two ways employ this worker under your company
A)     You can send this worker back home and do new applications under your company follow current procedure. Or
B)      Register this worker in legalize process as illegal and employ them.(if your company request approved by home ministries  after registration)
Ques 5) currently i employing a worker in my car workshop. Can i legalise him?
No. You can’t employ him because is not in the permitted sector.

No comments:

Post a Comment