Thursday 21 April 2016

Reriching alias Rehiring


hi friends..sorry for  a late blog..here i want to share some information that could help you guys


  • Starting 2pm from today, i mean from 21/4/16 all 6p permit can be renewed in myeg like normal renewal up to 10 years. Just go online in myeg and do renewal. As usual the employers who follow rules and send back their workers become idiot of the year. if they do follow my blogs earlier they surely not had made that mistake.
  • Now the terms for rehiring process become easier a bit. No kdn interview as said earlier . All process fully handle by immigration. Even the levy can be paid in immigration.
  • As what i heard from officers, only  minimum document needed to get approved and they have been told to approve almost all the cases
  • Four category people not entitled in rehiring a)blacklisted worker b)workers who blocked by employers c) ppl who entered country illegally (by jalan tikus) d) student visa holder. Any other foreign worker can be registered in rehiring programe. Even a permit holder who intend to change employer also can be register. (this one i am not 100% sure but told by Immigration officer who incharge for this program to me)  
  • Bukti Megah doing smooth job in rehiring program. Myeg catching up but their process taking time. 
  • Cost still same around rm5000 each worker. register in myeg will cost 1200 then special pass will cost rm900 then levy will coct rm2050 then include medical rm200.
  • Dont give agent to do it cz almost all handle by the 3 appointed company and other agents cnt compete with this licenced crony agent.
  • Illegals who intend go back home country still can do so by paying compaun rm400 without prosecution.
  • Maid not included in rehiring programe.
  • 6p permit can be renew through agent in putrajaya too.. 

SOS call announced by employer community through paper to address the shortage of workers in market. As you all aware ppl in putrajaya never worried about economy and only worried about their own position and will do anything to please their stupid bosses. What we can do for now is just pay the amount and get legalize the workers. For worker who want to register themself without working to employer find a trustful Malaysian who can really help. Dont do same mistake as in 6p


26 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm Kaiser from Bangladesh. I came here as student. My visa already expired 9 months ago.now I'm working in a bar, my boss want to make my visa under his company. So am I able to make it? If not then can u please tell me what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U may contact this number for more details. 0175144876

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I'm Kaiser from Bangladesh. I came here as student. My visa already expired 9 months ago.now I'm working in a bar, my boss want to make my visa under his company. So am I able to make it? If not then can u please tell me what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can try your luck by gambling 1200 registering myeg. but sad to say so far they rejecting student visa holder

      Delete
  3. i had bad experience with MyEG on rehiring programme. i accidentally register 1 Indonesian PATI using our company login ID on MyEG. payment in advance were required, RM1,200. We pay and transaction successfully made. few days after dat, myeg called said they cannot process indonesian PATI and the payment we made are not refundable. I felt like i got conned by myeg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup myeg doing conning job assisted by our beloved government.

      Delete
  4. Hi...from philippines..i already apply myeg agency,my visa expired..the agent told me..if my pirmit done,i cant go back my country..i comefused.i waiting ur respose pls thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for late reply..as far as i know philipines girls not eligible for rehiring cz they are not in source country list.

      Delete
  5. Hi...from philippines..i already apply myeg agency,my visa expired..the agent told me..if my pirmit done,i cant go back my country..i comefused.i waiting ur respose pls thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm afraid to send my Indon wkrs to Iman for registration, bcoz I heard they will b caught right away there, is that true? Then why is rehiring for? What shld I do? It'll be appreciate if you can give some advise. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no immigration wont catch anybody who come to register. you can send your worker to Imamn.

      Delete
    2. no immigration wont catch anybody who come to register. you can send your worker to Imamn.

      Delete
  7. I am from Bangladesh, I came here as tourist in October 2013 and returned February 2024 by giving fine according to law of immigration for over stay.and put me blacklisted for until February 2017. So my old passport was lost in Bangladesh and made another one and came to Thailand as a tourist in March 2016 and illegally entered to Malaysia from Thailand. Can I get chance for rehiring now? please let me me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am from Bangladesh, I came here as tourist in October 2013 and returned February 2024 by giving fine according to law of immigration for over stay.and put me blacklisted for until February 2017. So my old passport was lost in Bangladesh and made another one and came to Thailand as a tourist in March 2016 and illegally entered to Malaysia from Thailand. Can I get chance for rehiring now? please let me me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, my workers is under 6p programme. Now entering 5th years. Can i still apply the renewal through myeg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u r under 6p anytime u can exit malaysia? Or u can travel easily to other country?

      Delete
    2. If u r under 6p anytime u can exit malaysia? Or u can travel easily to other country?

      Delete
  10. hi Maniv.com, my worker got permit but until 12 July this year, now in processing the renewal permit thru myeg. suddenly today his mother passed away, can he go back for one week and come back? by the time he come back and reach malaysia 25 June, he still allow to come in? Permit short of one month. please help... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://gordonquantumdata.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi i am from nepal. I left my company 1 year ago but my visa is still on until sep 17. Can I apply on it or not

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi i would like to ask my company apply me on this program last June 10, 2016 but up until now we havent recieve any news on what would be the next step to complete this and have our sticker i already have my pati number, am worried about it since its been 4months since the date that we apply. can you help me please thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi i would like to ask my company apply me on this program last June 10, 2016 but up until now we havent recieve any news on what would be the next step to complete this and have our sticker i already have my pati number, am worried about it since its been 4months since the date that we apply. can you help me please thanks. am from philippines

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,just wanna ask what if i came from a tourist visa,and still have a valid visa for 1 month,can i also apply for the myeg programme?or is there anything i can do to apply for working visa here malaysia malaysia.thank u and best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi i would like to ask how long it usually take to get the sticker?? Cuz i already pass the medical test.

    ReplyDelete