Saturday 13 February 2016

Rehiring 1.0

 Pls go to kdn facebook to update yourself with rehiring process. Information provided in malay. here i translate few in english


--Rehiring start from 15/2/2016 is to legalize illegal in approved sector.
   the process will be conducted in online and will be improved steadilly

--The program implementation will be carried out with caution to curb agents manipulative

--llegal who are not qualify will be send back

--Employer who hiring illegals will be persecuted according law

--Illegals who entered country legally with right record, who have genuine employer and no criminal    record en-tittle to participate in this program

--Rehiring only for currently  allowed sector and not for freezed sector.

--Employer and Workers can apply throught online in www.rehiring.imi.gov.my .
   For more  and detailed information pls go to above website

--For more inquiry  can call to Immigration hotline at  03 - 8880 1555. from 8.330 am to 11pm uploaded 13/02/16



please ignore and apologize if have mistakes in my translation. My main propose is only to give some information. tq.

9 comments:

  1. My consultant about working permit ,renewal 6p,re-hiring program and any information just contact me,I will provide my service to you.my number is 01133443367 gordon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://gordon-gordonchong.blogspot.com/2016/03/re-hiring-program-2016_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://gordon-gordonchong.blogspot.com/2016/03/re-hiring-program-2016_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am working with my boss. Bt he cheat on us and not pay us propper salary. And 3 months remaining in my permit. Can i apply for the 6p programe. How is it possible. Plzz reply briefly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete