Tuesday 3 April 2012

extention 6p?

I strongly believe government will extend time period to do legalisation because it seems still lot of employer keep legalise their worker once they get passport from embassy. i think kdn will not take drastic act by stooping because the election around the corner and they dont want make any uneasiest among employers..

kDN in parcel d satrt accepting new kdn approval profile and started conducting interview. its really tiring to go parcel d putrajaya because of parking. dnt ever ask any question y they never do proper car parking system in an intelligent city of putrajaya...cause you will get more irritates when listen the answer

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    i am Ceasar, a Filipino. I am having a tourist visa now and I want to be part of this 6p program. Can you help me and my employer to register me in the said program? I knew that the registration & amnesty phases were ended last January 10, but I am hoping that someone who has a good connection in the program can still register me. please help. please...

    kind regards,
    Ceasar
    0195947898

    ReplyDelete
  2. nobody can partitipate in 6p programme which end on 31 august last year..pls dont believe if do anybody said that they can still do fingerprint for 6p programme..they just want make quick bug from urguys with lies..

    ReplyDelete