Monday 2 January 2012

Hurry..hurry..hurry

To all my client pls contact me or go visit KDN one stop centre asap because KDN now is flexible giving away approval..if you have less than 10 worker, you no need wait until get ur id cause you can straight away can get approval if do bring passport photocopy to one stop centre

For spa and reflexology china and Vietnam workers not allowed and only hotel and resorts can apply. No need apply id if you register with me cause can use my agency id to log in.I urge all to use up this opportunity wisely.

KDN one stop centre open in Jln duta and pelabuhan Klang too and open 24 hours daily.. so no more excuses for not registering. The main problem now is most of the worker not yet receive passport from respective embassy. we just need wait and see what kdn going to do for the worker who not yet receive passport after 10/01/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment