Sunday 25 September 2011

6P bcum 7P (Pembetulan)

this week meeting kdn still discusing abt correction and amendment to the registration slip. this week NERS come up with clear handout about the amendment that can be do.

KDN and NERS really trying to solve this problem because in next stage this system going to be used by police and other related government body to monitor foreign workers. It will be a big problem if wrong and not accrued information saved. But its too late cause lot of agent not inters ted on it simply cecause they think most of the worker cannot be legalised if follow current procedure.

i urge all my client to do correction to the slip as soon  as possiable to avoid any problem in later stage.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mani,

    Can I know what should I do now if my company has register the workers thumbprint?
    At jobsmalaysia, how do I register online since there is no written PATI registration for JCS there?

    AI Vee

    ReplyDelete